David Cutler Associates is a Chartered Surveyor and Architectural Consultancy practice based near Fordingbridge on the edge of the New Forest National Park and close to the borders of Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset. The practice has been operating since 1992 and covers a radius of approximately 50 miles.
With our extensive architectural and surveying experience we offer a tailor-made service which meets our clients' needs and realises the the full potential of each project.
We have particular expertise in:
- Renovation and extension of historic buildings
- Listed buildings
- Designing new dwellings
- Working with modern and eco-friendly structures
The vast majority of our work covers the areas between Salisbury and Bournemouth with specific knowledge of the New Forest National Park, Cranborne Chase and the Isle of Purbeck.
The services we offer include:
- Architectural design and alterations
- Local Authority planning applications
- Building regulation applications
- Building specifications and tendering to contractors
- Contract administration and inspecting building works
- Building surveys and reports
- Building defects analysis
- Planning consultancy and land development
We have regular contact with and make planning applications to New Forest District Council, New Forest National Park, East and North Dorset District Councils, Purbeck District Council, Wiltshire Council, Poole Borough Council and Bournemouth Borough Council.
A comprehensive understanding of all the above councils' planning policies enables us to formulate the best strategies to secure planning approval for which we have an excellent success rate. The attention to detail we offer is particularly important with the complex nature of policies relating to Listed Buildings, Conservation Areas and National Parks.